[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-Announce] Announcing the new wiki.list.org

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Mon Feb 9 20:07:40 CET 2015

On Feb 08, 2015, at 12:59 PM, Jim Tittsler wrote:

>I've derived a simple brown theme from "modern" that looks more like
>list.org, but with a couple of intentional deviations (maximum line
>widths, and no underlining of links unless you hover).

Great job, I like it a lot!

If I had to be picky, I'd probably suggest scaling down the upper right logo,
so that the top and side bars can be a bit narrower.  In comparison to
www.list.org, the wiki logo seems larger, and thus the navbars seem out of
proportion.

(FWIW, I've been playing with Nikola[*] lately on a redesign of my personal
sites, and there are a lot of nice things about it.  I'm hoping if/when I find
time to finish that up it will make a nice replacement for the ancient ht2html
based www.list.org.)

Cheers,
-Barry

[*] http://getnikola.com/