[Mailman-Developers] User id - integer or UUID?

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at supercoders.com.au
Sun Feb 1 01:54:41 CET 2015

I’m going to store as string representation of the integer as I don’t want to be dealing with databases or anything else that makes a distinction between different types and lengths of integer. Ideally the identifier would match the core internal identifier which is UUID but since userid-as-UUID is not seen from the REST API side of things then I’ll act like that concept does not exist and hope I’m not making things more confused around user id.