[Mailman-Developers] Let's try to package mailman3 in Debian!

Pierre-Elliott Bécue becue at crans.org
Mon Dec 14 11:01:57 EST 2015

Le lundi 23 novembre 2015 à 02:56:27+0100, Pierre-Elliott Bécue a écrit :
> Le vendredi 11 septembre 2015 à 00:49:44+0200, Pierre-Elliott Bécue a écrit :
> > [packaging mailman3]
>
> Hey,
>
> Here is an update.
>
> For now on, I focused on mailman3-core package in order to get good
> practices working.
>
> One can find my work here : https://github.com/P-EB/mailman3-core
>
> I'm working on having working systemd/sysv services and after that it'll be
> a good idea to try installing the package and see how it goes.
>
> I also have to design a good config file for debian, (see
> debian/contrib/mailman.cfg in master branch). Any suggestion is welcome!
>
> Cheers

Small bump here, I'd appreciate if somebody finds the time to tell me two
things:

 * Is my config file enough for a start ?
 * Is my systemd service good to have mailman started properly ?

I'd rather be sure it's okay before writing a sysv service.

You can find contrib files in debian/contrib.

Cheers :)

--
PEB