[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman 3] Granting Postorius web access to Mailman users?

Simon Fromme fromme at tralios.de
Thu Aug 13 11:30:06 CEST 2015

I think I would second the idea of having a single component/database
that is responsible for the management of user information.

Am 12.08.2015 um 16:23 schrieb Barry Warsaw:
> The other components are in a "pull"relationship with core,
Is this mechanism of pulling user information from the mailman-core into
the Postorius database documented somewhere? Is there some
(Postorius)-script at the moment, that I could run in order to update
its database after having created users for the mailman core?

I agree that the core is documented quite well. However, I was having
trouble to find information about the Postorius component in particular.
All I could find was [1], which only covers installation and development
information, though.

Best regards,
Simon Fromme

[1] http://postorius.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html