[Mailman-Developers] Regarding Csv Export for list owner in postorius

Ashish Kumar coolyashish at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:45:32 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,

Recently My branch for feature request of csv export option for list owner
to get the members of a list got merged. I was thinking of extending this
feature request to pdf and sharing the list of members on drive, as It will
be very helpful for communities which have a lot of volunteers, organizers.

Scenario:
Suppose a team of volunteers working in a country/state like bloodconnect
in india. For an activity like camps [in case of blood connect], Owner need
to send a pdf of all the volunteers working in a specific area to the area
head either by drive or mail. It would be very convenient if we provide
these option as a UI in postorius itself.

Thanks
Ashish Kumar