[Mailman-Developers] Mailman3 Suite in Docker! (Also: probably decent recipe for ubuntu 14.04)

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Thu Apr 16 05:14:40 CEST 2015

Hey all,

I've got a Dockerfile up here for those of you who might want to try
dumping Mailman3 suite into a container and watching it go:

http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Mailman%203.0/Mailman%203.0%20Suite%20Dockerfile

This gets everything running with some default configs, and I can tell
that it at least gets the websites up inside the container.

(If you do a little mental translation, you can use those same
instructions to set up on a fresh Ubuntu 14.04 install, I presume.)

The problem is that I'm both very tired after PyCon+sprints and very new
to Docker, and I don't know what instructions I need for people to run
that and wire the ports up so you can connect to postorius and
hyperkitty on your local machine.

Can anyone help with that?

  Terri