[Mailman-Developers] Mailman introducing spurious References: or In-Reply-To: headers?

Hosnieh Rafiee hosnieh.rafiee at huawei.com
Tue Oct 28 08:47:06 CET 2014

Hi Mark,

I have tried even to forward and reply (change the sender to myself) of another message to myself. The header did not contain any reply to. Whatever happens is in IETF part and not the MUA in my side.

But in any case, I have started a new message. My message did not have any similarities to the other message except, it might be a word "privacy" in subject or content. Besides that there was no similarity.

Best,
Hosnieh