[Mailman-Developers] Hyperkitty - archive URLs - month with leading zero

Aurelien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Mon Oct 27 16:30:40 CET 2014

Hey Tobias,
Sorry for not replying to your email but I did read it.

having a two digit month in the URL would bring it closer to the ISO 8601
> format.

Using leading zeros in URLs is something I had already noticed and wanted
to do, but I guess I never wrote it down when I thought about it and thus,
forgot it ;-)
FYI it's already possible to use leading zeros in the URLs, they are just
not generated that way by the UI.
I'll make sure I write it down this time, thanks for your email.

Aurélien