[Mailman-Developers] Translation

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Oct 15 19:49:46 CEST 2014

Guillaume Libersat writes:

 > I'd like to start translating postorius in french, where should I start?
 > I've cloned the repository and I'm ready to generate the catalogs. Can I
 > just translate it and submit it somewhere?

Thank you!

The usual procedure is to set up an account on Launchpad, push your
code to your account as a branch of the mainline, and make a merge
request through Launchpad.  You can also announce your branch and your
progress here to get testing.  Once you have a pretty significant
fraction of the work done, you can announce on mailman-users, as that
has many more subscribers and presumably a lot more French speakers,
too.

Steve