[Mailman-Developers] mailman-bundler-3.0b2 Login methods

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Nov 8 11:56:56 CET 2014

Vijay Tico writes:

 > Is this issue resolved in the newer versions, or is this just a matter
 > of misconfiguration?

Well, that's kinda hard to tell since we don't know what you've
configured how.

There's a good chance that it's a problem in the Mailman system since
this is all quite young, but without knowing exactly what you've done
it's hard to diagnose.

I would suggest getting hold of terri or florianf (Postorius
developers) or abompard (I pretty sure he's HyperKitty dev) on
Freenode IRC #mailman channel, and having them walk you through the
process.  That should convince them of a bug if there is one (or maybe
it's just hard to understand docs, but that should be fixed too).