[Mailman-Developers] mailman-bundler-3.0b1 error - Does it have an HTTPS login page?

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:51:06 CET 2014

HI Vijay,

This was a bug in mailman-bundler, which is already fixed in the main
trunk. You
can either install mailman-bundler from the latest source or fix yourself
manually.
The fix is to edit 'mailman-bundler/mailman-web/development.py' and change
the
value of `USE_SSL` to False (It should be true in your case).

thanks,
Abhilash Raj