[Mailman-Developers] Fixing DMARC problems with .invalid munge

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sun May 18 02:08:14 CEST 2014

Lindsay Haisley writes:

 > I have a lot of mods to Mailman too.  Patching is easy using the gnu.org
 > diff and patch tools and can easily be scripted,

I'm sure the OP knows that, and may even have a bzr (or git) repo.
However, any change can require resolving conflicts, and some require
changing lots of list configs.  All of this may require testing with
your local mods.  That adds up to time, which not everybody has
*today*.  But DMARC needs to be fixed *yesterday*.

I'm not recommending that; 2.1.18-1 already has a better solution in
dmarc_moderate_action.  I'm just saying that if he's not willing to
upgrade to 2.1.18-1 yet, quick and dirty seems to be the way to go.