[Mailman-Developers] [GSoC 2014] Proposal for Cordova App for GNU Mailman Admin Interface

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Mon Mar 17 06:42:27 CET 2014

Bhargav Golla writes:

 > Also, I have observed on the PSF GSoC page that it requires students to
 > submit a patch to the sub-organization.

I like this one:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/881320

Requires knowledge of gettext and the Python facilities for dealing
with it (IIRC xgettext knows about Python now).

I recommend searching Launchpad for the "mailman3" tag; Mailman 2 bugs
are somewhat likely to be harder bugs, and definitely solving Mailman
2 bugs is not as useful for learning Mailman architecture and coding
-- not to mention requiring you to check out and find your way around
a rather different source tree.

HTH, I gotta get back to work...