[Mailman-Developers] [GSoC 2014] Cordova/Android App for GNU Mailman Admin Interface

Bhargav Golla bgolla at g.clemson.edu
Mon Mar 10 14:23:42 CET 2014

Hello

I have gone through the Admin interface and all functions that can be
achieved with the REST API. I intend to have a login screen where a user
can enter URL for the REST API endpoint, REST Username and password. We
will use this to subsequent authenticate all requests made to fetch
subscribers list, domains list, etc.

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on this. I will start writing
my proposal based on this starting point and list out what all I would
features I would be implementing during the period of GSoC.

Regards