[Mailman-Developers] Git mirror for mailman

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Sat Mar 8 21:00:23 CET 2014

* Abhilash Raj <raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com>:
> I was in a conversation with Barry yesterday to setup a unofficial git
> mirror for mailman since there are large number of people who use git as
> their primary vcs. I think it would encourage more people to contribute
> to mailman, if not through merge requests on lp, through small patches
> making of which is quite trivial in git I suppose.

Seems we have an inofficial git repo now. Are there any opinions on who should
be in control of the code, e.g. handle merge requests, etc.? AFAIK Barry has
the last word on what gets to become Mailman 3 at the moment. I'd like to move
on with the repo setup and clarify that.

Thx

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG