[Mailman-Developers] MM 3 and Postfix + Apache

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu Mar 6 19:36:13 CET 2014

Barry Warsaw writes:

 > BTW Tom, are you trying to run MM2 and MM3 concurrently?  I'd like
 > that to be a supported deployment use case, but haven't had much
 > time to try it myself.

I do this already, but with Exim4 as MTA.  It's not hard.  Of course
if both installations have lists of the same name (including the
domain part) one installation has to shadow the other for those lists.
(I guess it would be possible to configure Exim routers list-by-list
so that you can choose which takes precedence on a per-list basis, but
it sounds like asking for trouble to me, and I haven't tried it.)