[Mailman-Developers] [GSoC 2014] Cordova/Android App for GNU Mailman Admin Interface

Bhargav Golla bgolla at g.clemson.edu
Wed Mar 5 16:17:39 CET 2014

Hi Rajeev

I wasn't asked if I wanted to create a super user when I executed python
manage.py syncdb. This was the output I got with syncdb:
Creating tables...
Installing Custome SQL...
Installing indexes...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)

I tried python manage.py createsuperuser and was able to login with details
I provided there.

Thanks for your help.

Regards