[Mailman-Developers] MM3 Test difficulty

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Tue Mar 4 04:10:36 CET 2014

On Mar 03, 2014, at 07:00 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>On the other machine with Ubuntu 12.10 32 bit, I again have a virtualenv
>with packages up to date, and "python setup.py develop" runs fine, but
>"nose2 -v" dies immediately with the attached traceback. Both
>zope.component and zope.interface are the same version on both machines.
>/var/py27 is the virtualenv.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect that zope.interface in your virtualenv
isn't actually 4.1.0.  I say this because the changelog on PyPI says this:

-----snip snip-----
zope.interface Changelog

4.1.0 (2014-02-05)

Updated boostrap.py to version 2.2.

Added @named(name) declaration, that specifies the component name, so it does
not have to be passed in during registration.
-----snip snip-----

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/zope.interface/4.1.0

What happens if you `pip install -U zope.interface` in the virtualenv?

-Barry