[Mailman-Developers] GNU Mailman sprinting at Pycon 2014

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Sun Mar 2 07:05:28 CET 2014

On 2014-02-24, 2:59 PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Once again, the GNU Mailman project will be sprinting at Pycon, this time the
> 2014 conference in Montreal.  I've created a placeholder page for adding ideas
> about what you would like to work on, as well as our priorities.  We'll be
> filling out details over the next few weeks, but feel free to start discussing
> ideas here.
>
> http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/PyCon+2014+Sprint

Hurray!

I'm still not 100% sure I'll be going, but I'll probably have to make a
commitment on plane tickets this week (I have hotel and conference
ticket, but I was holding off on flights because there may be a work
conflict for me.)

The #1 thing I want is an installer for Mailman Suite.  We might want
this before the sprints, though, if only to get people set up to sprint
faster. :)

  Terri