[Mailman-Developers] [CLI Project]Developed the describe instance feature

Rajeev S rajeevs1992 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 06:10:15 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have completed the `describe instance` feature for the list object. I
herewith attach the sample output of the command.

https://gist.github.com/rajeevs1992/3ca077fd7d1a5a1d5729

The describe feature is triggered when the `show` action is supplied a
object name of the corresponding domain.

./mmclient show list list1 at domain.org

Further, the CLI can easily be extended to support an independent sub
command `describe` to perform the same
action, *if necessary*.

./mmclient describe list list1 at domain.org

The describe feature is intended just for getting a snapshot of the
object, in one shot.

I will be completing the same for rest of the objects and pushing the
next revision by 17/06/2014,Tuesday, as I will be away
from computer this weekend.