[Mailman-Developers] listarchiver table missing from postgresql schema

Aurelien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Tue Jul 29 10:13:08 CEST 2014

I'm interested in helping port MM3 to SQLAlchemy, I've had some experience
with it in the past.
But first I'll add some tests to my patch, then I'll port KittyStore to
SQLAlchemy, so I'll make less mistakes porting MM3, which is a
significantly bigger piece.

Do you think we can release MM3 with Storm? Should we wait for the
SQLAlchemy port?
It's not in the TODO list on http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Mailman+3.0

Aurélien