[Mailman-Developers] REST API documentation (list of all possible parameters)

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 22:37:38 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to find out all possible REST API parameters but can't find any documentation listing them all. For example I want to create a new mailing list using the following REST API URL:

http://localhost:8001/3.0/list

in the documentation I could only find the "fqdn_listname" parameter but there must definitely be more possible parameters such as one for the description, etc. Where can I find a list of these parameters?

Regards
ML