[Mailman-Developers] MM3 Test "" Hangs

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Thu Feb 27 03:40:27 CET 2014

On Feb 26, 2014, at 02:39 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>which encountered one error before hanging apparently with a locked
>sqlite3 database.

This is my fault.  I had a couple of revisions sitting in my local branch that
I hadn't pushed to Launchpad.  Please pull the latest trunk revision (r7234),
recreate your virtualenv and try again.

>python setup.py build_sphinx
>
>to build the docs, and this gives
>
>error: invalid command 'build_sphinx'

Do you have the python-sphinx package installed?  E.g. on Debian/Ubuntu:

$ sudo apt-get install python-sphinx

You'll also need to be sure that you created your virtualenv with
--system-site-packages, otherwise your venv won't find Sphinx.  (I checked
that the START.rst file does mention --system-site-packages).

That's not terrible though.  Inside your venv you can always do

$ pip install sphinx

and get the command back.

Cheers,