[Mailman-Developers] [GSOC 2014]Approach towards the Full anonymization project

Rajeev S rajeevs1992 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:27:18 CET 2014

Hi,

I have written and deployed an App that generates and decodes anonymous
emails,as I had mentioned.

Find the application here

http://anongen.herokuapp.com/

Source here

https://github.com/rajeevs1992/anongen

*Regards,Rajeev S*
*Government Engineering College,Thrissur*
*http://rajeevs.tk <http://rajeevs.tk>*