[Mailman-Developers] [GSoC 2014] Command line Client

Rajeev S rajeevs1992 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 03:17:24 CET 2014

Hi,

I am Rajeev S , A CSE Undergrad from India. I would like to work with the
Command Line client project listed in the GSoC ideas page.

I have been working on the Postorious package lately and have managed to
make some tweaks in it, like the add users by file upload and an improved
email validator.

As a part of the project, I would like to build,at the minimum, the
functionalities listed at the
mailmain.client/src/mailmanclient/docs/using.txt

Can the mentor of this project elaborate upon the requirements of the
project?

Also I have thought of an approach for the full anonymization project.Is it
possible that I can work on both of these as a single project?(I have a
feeling that the CLI is a small project, am I right?)

*Regards,Rajeev S*
*Government Engineering College,Thrissur*
*http://rajeevs.tk <http://rajeevs.tk>*