[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 2014

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Mon Feb 3 10:19:36 CET 2014

Mailman is intending to participate!  (At least, Florian told me he'd
write our application this year... ;)

The project list under 2013 is *not* good for 2014 -- some of those
projects have been finished and/or there may be no developer interest in
some of them this year.  However, others may still be viable.  If there
are any in particular that interest you, please ask on this list!  The
sooner you ask the easier it us for us to hash out a project idea that
will be viable and have plenty of mentor support.

  Terri