[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 2014 : Proposal for the Mailman CLI project

Rajeev S rajeevs1992 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 12:17:56 CEST 2014

Hi,

My proposal has been successfully accepted into the GSoC 2014 program.I
would like to thank the Mailman community and mentors for their extensive
support during my application process,especially Mr. Stephen Turnbull.

Also I have a few questions as part of the community bonding process.

1.Is the project to be developed as an independent project or as a
part/branch of the Mailman Core repository
2.If it is an Independent project, Is it OK to use the
git+gitorious/savannah or should I stick to bzr+launchpad? I have used git
extensively,naturally more comfortable with git.However, I can pick up bzr
if necessary.
3.Is it necessary for me to hangout in the IRC?If yes, when?
4.Can I start coding right away?

Thank you once again!

*Regards,Rajeev S*
*Government Engineering College,Thrissur*
*http://rajeevs.tk <http://rajeevs.tk>*