[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Suite beta: what's left?

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Wed Oct 30 09:21:17 CET 2013

* Patrick Ben Koetter <p at sys4.de>:
> * Terri Oda <terri at zone12.com>:
>
> -- SNIP --
>
> > Hopefully Florian and Stephen have better memories than I and can
> > fill those in.  Everyone else: anything you know that needs to
> > happen before we can get a Mailman Suite beta out?
>
> Maybe documentation that tells interested people how they can start using the
> beta?

Absolutely. Topics of interest to me would include:

* what has changed (GUI?)
* how can I install mm2 and mm3 side by side (if possible at all, I'd
  like to be able to switch back an forth if the shit hits the fan)

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin