[Mailman-Developers] OpenPGP Mailman integration discussion [was: Re: GSoc - Requirement from Mentor to complete the project]

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 21:17:15 CEST 2013

On Friday 24 May 2013 12:03 PM, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:

> I've just typesetted
> http://non-gnu.uvt.nl/pub/mailman/mailman-2.1.15-with-pgp-smime_2012-08-28-patch/pgp-smime/audit.pdf
> and
> http://non-gnu.uvt.nl/pub/mailman/mailman-2.1.15-with-pgp-smime_2012-08-28-patch/pgp-smime/audit2/audit2.pdf
> .  These document some ideas about threats for a PGP-enhanced mailman
> implementation.  (More documentation is available in
> http://non-gnu.uvt.nl/pub/mailman/mailman-2.1.15-with-pgp-smime_2012-08-28-patch/pgp-smime
> .)

Thanks Joost.
 In fact I have read these two audits before. It really helped me in
deciding what would be the best for the scope of the project I am trying
to do. And what are the various general problems that I would be dealing
with along with a plausible solution to many of them. It is a very
helpful resource. :)

--
Abhilash