[Mailman-Developers] GSOC Project Discussion

varun sharma varunsharmalive at gmail.com
Mon May 20 14:29:34 CEST 2013

Hi Richard,

Currently i have no idea how to implement getting content for tasks done in
the absence of a moderator in the core but i am working on understanding
core in detail. I found it as an interesting feature, so i suggested it.
However it can be skipped also as it is only an add-on feature to vacation
suspension.

What i have interpreted from ToDo list is that it is a common task queue
for every user with same role and will get cleaned up as soon as one of the
user with sane role completes the work given in his ToDo list.
eg: For a new add user request, if one of the moderator accepts/declines
it,then it will get cleaned up from other moderators' ToDo list also.

However what i have proposed for core is without knowing the actual
implementation of core, so i may have proposed some silly/impossible
features for "vacation suspension". Please let me know if there are any.

Thanks
Varun