[Mailman-Developers] Email body customization for each recipient

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu May 2 17:55:09 CEST 2013

Spamm Azz writes:

 > I wrote a function in C language that customizes an email body.
 > My target is to integrate this function inside mailman 3 to customize the
 > email for each recipient.
 > To manage an input email is possible inserting an handler, but I don't know
 > how to do the same for an outgoing message.

Dunno off-hand (and my time has to be focused elsewhere for a couple
weeks) but you can find what you need by looking for code and comments
that mentions "personalization" or variations of that word.
"Personalization" is the term used in Mailman 2 for messages that have
different content for each recipient.  I'm quite sure that it's used
in Mailman 3, too. :-)

Steve