[Mailman-Developers] unable to tear down.. [errno 98]

Chris Cargile follybeachris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 22:50:24 CET 2013

Is the smtp port setting declared in a configuration file used to bind a
mailman instance to a particular process (such as the MTA) on a particular
port?

I tried looking through the configuration files to identify the location to
which I thought the stmpd was trying to bind but did not figure out how it
worked

I am hoping to learn how this works (and to hack my configuration, if
needed) to get past the SMTP/RestLayer teardowns, and am stuck getting:

[Errno 98] Address already in use (log
file<http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=HM6ej8V4>
)