[Mailman-Developers] Wiki Migration Update

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu Mar 7 23:45:22 CET 2013

On 03/07/2013 02:58 PM, Paul Boddie wrote:
> So, to follow up on this, I have updated the snapshot of migrated data:
>
> http://mmwiki.boddie.org.uk/

Looking great, Paul!

One possible item of concern is the way code snippets look here:
http://mmwiki.boddie.org.uk/DEV/A%205%20Minute%20Guide%20to%20Get%20the%20Mailman%20Web%20UI%20Running%20%28only%20for%20development%29

But I can see elsewhere that preformatted stuff is fine:
http://mmwiki.boddie.org.uk/DOC/How%20can%20I%20Mass%20Subscribe%20a%20list%20with%20real%20names

So it's possible that we'll need to just hand-fix that one page.

Also, in browsing the FAQ for that second example, I noticed it's
telling me that a page doesn't exist and yet giving me links to more
pages that it claims don't exist.  I assume this is still related the
problem you were having earlier with question marks, I think it was?
But it may need more checking if you thought that was fully fixed.

Is there a plugin or something to have moin generate short links?  As
you can tell from above, we're not exactly email-friendly (or readable)
by default.

  Terri