[Mailman-Developers] Background, was Re: Mailman-Developers Digest, Vol 286, Issue 10

Bryan Fullerton fehwalker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 00:02:48 CET 2013

On 13-03-01 01:43 PM, Chris Cargile wrote:
> On the matter of communications, I might hope to take yet a moment to
> address my goals, motivations, and expectations for contributing to the
> quite-worthy, well-thought-out and respectable mailman3 *team* effort and
> re-establish what might be already seemingly clear to some...

Well, that was... energetic.

Anyway, this seems an auspicious time to say I'm also paying attention
to this list again, having finally excavated my gmail archive. Although
I'm no longer hosting mailing lists for fun and a notable lack of profit
I will likely muck about with the software, point out broken things from
time to time, and possibly even try my hand at fixing them.

Thanks,
Bryan