[Mailman-Developers] GSOC Project Discussion

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Wed Jun 19 00:54:04 CEST 2013

#2 mostly.  I'd rather not call them umbrella lists in Mailman 3, because I
think they'll operate differently and better-ly than in MM2.  The current
architecture allows for easy composability, although there isn't much support
for this in the current code base.  I.e. it would mostly be hand-coding right
now, but I think the hooks are there.

As to #1 - it would be nice!  But probably not a requirement.  :)

-Barry