[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.0 todo list

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Mon Jul 15 18:44:36 CEST 2013

On 13-07-15 8:28 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> There are no deployments I know of, although Barry may.  (I'm leaving
> out people who are playing with betas; by "deployment" I mean
> "supporting real work".)  The GSoC mentors and students are discussing
> setting one up that we can experiment either.

Postorius had a bug from someone running a 2000-person local music list
on Mailman 3, so there's at least one fairly significant deployment that
I know of.

The thing that usually stops people from trying the Mailman 3 suite out
is that we have no upgrade path from mailman 2 to mailman 3 at the
moment.  I believe there's a conversion script for archives, but you'd
have to write your own script to migrate users and list settings.

  Terri