[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.0 todo list

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Mon Jul 15 10:52:36 CEST 2013

Hi,

I was just about to ask about the status of Mailman 3.  What I'm looking
for is some idea of what it can do already.  For example, it has all its
features but needs to be administered from the command line, or it's
missing important feature X, or it has everything but some switches can't
be adjusted easily yet.

The reason why I'm asking is that I'm in need of some Mm3 features and was
wondering if it was ready for limited deployment, and if so, what those
limits currently are.

Thanks,
Geoff.