[Mailman-Developers] Non-queue runners should not create var/queue/* directories

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Thu Jan 10 04:18:36 CET 2013

On Jan 10, 2013, at 07:31 AM, Sandesh Agrawal wrote:

>I have proposed a bug fix for the following bug:
>https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/1095422

Great!

>My unofficial branch is:
>lp:~sakuag333/mailman/my_branch
>
>How can i know if i have done it correctly, is there some kind of review ?
>Also please tell me how to merge the bug to official branches of mailman 3

The think to do is to link the branch to the bug, and then do a merge
proposal.  You can do the former by using

$ bzr commit --fixes=lp:1095422

but you may also need the --unchanged option if you have no other commits to
make.  Or you can link the two via the Launchpad website, by going to either
the bug or the branch and finding the right link.

Once you've done that, go to the branch page and propose to merge your branch
into lp:mailman.  This will create a diff, putting that both in the web page
for the merge proposal, and sending an email to the mailman-coders mailing
list.  I'll try to review it tomorrow and you should get all replies with my
comments.

Once we're all happy with the branch, I will merge it into lp:mailman.

Would you be willing to assign copyright in your changes to the FSF?

Cheers,