[Mailman-Developers] HyperKitty : VCS change

Richard Wackerbarth richard at NFSNet.org
Wed Jan 9 16:28:51 CET 2013

I understand that. However, your intentions do not keep me from having a different desire.
Perhaps, at some time in the future, circumstances will be different and you might reconsider.

Richard