[Mailman-Developers] Wiki Migration Update

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Mon Feb 25 21:52:37 CET 2013

On Monday 25 February 2013 19:36:16 Terri Oda wrote:
> On 13-02-25 11:26 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> > On Feb 25, 2013, at 12:01 AM, Paul Boddie wrote:
> >> I'll send another update soon. Thanks for being patient!
> >
> > Thanks for the update Paul!  Will you be at Pycon?
>
> Thanks from me too, Paul!  The wiki was driving me up the wall when I
> was doing the GSoC edits, even more so when I was contrasting it with
> the python.org one.  I'm really looking forwards to this migration!

Well, I'll let you know what progress I make, and I guess Barry and I will try
and work on the hosting aspect as the process nears completion. I've never
had to edit a Confluence Wiki, but I have seen quite a few upset comments
about the migration to WYSIWYG-only editing, so maybe other people might also
consider migration to Moin if we can pull this off convincingly.

As for PyCon, it's on the wrong continent for me, unfortunately, but I'm sure
you have plenty of sprinting topics to keep you busy, anyway.

Paul