[Mailman-Developers] GSoC Updates

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu Aug 15 07:01:42 CEST 2013

Barry Warsaw writes:
 > On Aug 14, 2013, at 05:35 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
 >
 > >[1]  Has anybody else noticed that both gpg's UI and its documentation
 > >seem designed to make it as hard to use as possible?
 >
 > Sadly, I think this is one of the biggest reasons why we've never
 > seen widespread adoption of signatures and encryption in email.

Sure, but the wrappers I've seen don't really help.  I get the feeling
that they are basically designed around smebody's personal needs with
all kinds of bags and kludges added on request.

Maybe you can sprinkle RDM with itch powder the next time you see him?
I bet he could do for a gpg wrapper what he's done for the email
package! }:-}