[Mailman-Developers] Web Posting Interface: Additional Features.

Peter Markou markoupetr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:39:34 CEST 2013

Hello everyone in the community. As you may or may not know,
I've applied a proposal in Melange for Web Posting Interface.
The description of the project idea states: "the interface
itself may not take the whole summer", so I've come up with
some features that I would like to implement for Mailman web
interface. These features are listed below: **
3.) Keyword Summary,
6.) User Profiles(support for name, photo, bio, past posts & files,
     statistics about how people post),
10.) Top X Threads of all-time,
11.) Topics to be Wary Of,
12.) User's Filter Tools,
14.) Keyword-Based Thread Browse,
17.) List Monthly Health,
22.) Mentioned in thread refs.

I would appreciate any feedback from developers/users, about
which of them would be useful and fit well with Mailman web
interface.

** The numbering comes from the source I've found these
ideas:
http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2012/03/13/mailman-brainstorm/ ,
http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2012/03/14/mailman-brainstorm-2/ .