[Mailman-Developers] Setting up a VM.

Chris Cargile follybeachris at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 18:26:10 CEST 2013

python did seem to be running processes tying up port 9025 and killing
allowed me to succeed beyond those errors but upon re-running the tests, my
system always hangs at:

test_not_enough_parameters (mailman.rest.tests.test_users.TestLogin)

Is there any reason off-hand someone can see why?   The log file
associated with test -vv is here if anyone would like to see:

http://test3.ncmacharleston.org/log423