[Mailman-Developers] anti-spam filter

Pratik Sarkar iampratiksarkar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 14:44:52 CEST 2013

Okay so what should a gsoc student concentrate on for the project?
1.a standardized interface (e.g. MILTER, SMTP/LMTP transport)
2.Handler which delegates to external spam filtering packages
3.A totally new spam filter
4.An interface where users can manually tag "this mail is a spam" (which
remain unfiltered) to improve existing spam database.