[Mailman-Developers] GSOC 2013 project discussion

Richard Wackerbarth rkw at DATAPLEX.NET
Tue Apr 16 21:32:55 CEST 2013

An interesting suggestion -- A couple of things to consider:

How do you identify "important" messages?

Will you deliver these messages twice -- first as important and then, later, as a part of the digest ?