[Mailman-Developers] Boilerplate and content filtering [was: Introduction and Project Discussion]

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue Apr 16 18:25:59 CEST 2013

On 13-04-16 7:39 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On Apr 16, 2013, at 06:49 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
>
>> In more detail, here's something I drafted at the Mailman Sprint.
>> I can say that Terri got a kick out of it, but remember, it's not
>> official, it's just my opinion.  (I really should put it on the wiki,
>> but I'm not sure where or even how -- does Confluence do ReST?)
> I love it too, but no, afaik Confluence doesn't do reST.  I hope we're not far
> from converting to Moin though.

I love it three. ;)   If anyone's got time to fix the URLs to minimize
confusion, I'm happy to have it be our official docs.

Pandoc should be able to convert rest->wiki
http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/

(it won't quite be confluence wiki, but if I recall correctly they're
close enough)

Or, if it's less trouble, feel free to stick it on the Python wiki
(which is moin) under SummerOfCode; I was hoping to link to it anyhow as
advice to help students, so it is actually going to be relevant to
python students in general.

  Terri