[Mailman-Developers] error installing the mailman web UI

Avik Pal avikpal.me at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 06:04:32 CEST 2013

actually I think the following is behind all these...

*Download error on http://ish.io/projects/show/restish: [Errno -2] Name or
service not known -- Some packages may not be found!*

Avik Pal
Bengal Engineering & Scieence University,Shibpur
github:https://github.com/avikpal
IRC:- irc://freenode/avikp,isnick
twitter:-https://twitter.com/avikpalme