[Mailman-Developers] Mailman not in GSOC'13 accepted organization

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue Apr 9 17:51:21 CEST 2013

Just like last year, Mailman's going to be participating as a
sub-organization under the Python Software Foundation.  Unfortunately,
this means that our name doesn't show up directly on the org list --
you'll need to click through from python to find us.

I'm going to set up some tags so the sub-orgs will be more visible to
those searching that list, but it probably won't get done 'till I'm
finished work for the day.

  Terri