[Mailman-Developers] GSOC 2013 : Web Posting Interface

Peter Markou markoupetr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 08:49:26 CEST 2013

Hello to all the members of the community.
My name is Peter Markou and I'm currently
running the last year of my university course.
I'm deeply interested in implementing the
"Web Posting Interface".
Since I've maintained and integrated phpBB
forum in a european project that I participated
about 8 months ago(MUTW - Multinational Undergraduate Team Work
http://mutw.praxisnetwork.eu/ ) I think I will be able
to offer some additional features to make it a replacement
for phpBB. Thanks in advance for your time and looking
forward to discuss any further details.