[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 2013 (GNU Mailman) - introductions

Karl-Aksel Puulmann macobo at ut.ee
Sun Apr 7 14:24:33 CEST 2013

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 8:56 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org> wrote:

> On Apr 04, 2013, at 07:59 PM, Karl-Aksel Puulmann wrote:
>
> >I'm Karl, 2nd year bachelors CS student from University of Tartu in
> >Estonia.
>
> Welcome Karl!  FWIW, I'm utc-4 but feel free to ping me on #mailman during
> any
> overlapping time.
>
> -Barry

Will do, as I have some questions about a few issues on the tracker. But as
I will be away in Germany next week, that'll have to be saved for next
weekend or later.

I tried to fix two of the bugs on the tracker, and am waiting for the
inevitable feedback on code style etc. Please review. :)

About GSoC project ideas - right now working on mailman core seems to be
more fun. Which brings me to the following question - which of the projects
and bug fixes would benefit Mailman the most, making MM3 more stable and
increasing adoption by mailing lists?

Thanks to all the helpful people on IRC (florianf, terri, mspiro and
others) who have helped me with various issues I ran into.

All the best
Karl

[1]:
https://code.launchpad.net/~macobo/mailman/macobo-rcpt-stage-reject/+merge/157516